Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The stories are true.

Dearest friends, the time has come. The wait is over, and the final journey is straight ahead. 
The saga is complete. 

If you've followed this blog for any amount of time, you're at least faintly familliar with these books. (If not, look for the page dedicated to explaining this series.)

The wait for the fourth and final book is finally over. Kickstarter backers are receiving their reward packages, and I am included in that blessed multitude. 

I'm posting to say that I have indeed finished reading the Warden and the Wolf King. Just this morning, actually. I'm collecting my thoughts, because I would like to really concentrate all of my writing ability to put together the best review that I can muster. This will probably take some time... 

However, the book isn't officially releasing until July, so I feel that I have a bit of a grace period. I'm also probably (and inevitably) going to include some spoilers, however vague they may be. I think that taking time to do a well-constructed, justifiable review would benefit anyone else who wants to read it first themselves and not read hints of the details. 

Anyway, there is a review coming. In the meantime, I can wholeheartedly confirm that the book is worth the wait. 

To quote the book's dedication:

"This one's for you, Dear Reader.
You're almost home."

-Heather Rose 

1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about the book. It's good you liked it.

    ReplyDelete