6.24.15

Here's the scripture that stood out to me most in my quiet time this morning. 

 For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in the world with simplicity (holiness) and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God, and supremely so toward you.

2 Corinthians 1:12


When I read this verse, I remembered another verse from another of Paul's epistles:

Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ...

Philippians 1:27

Remember, friends, that your testimony is directly dependent upon your conduct. How you live your life reflects the way that the Gospel has impacted you. However, to the world, it also purely reflects the integrity and effect of the Gospel itself. We're charged with a great duty, and it is only by the grace of God that we can fulfil it. 



Popular posts from this blog

Must be something about the spring

Every Captive Free

Why 14 year old me wouldn't recognize 20 year old me