Love is a


I was just looking at the new gagets from polaroid and my mom walked in with this guy. I remember her using it a few times when I was a kid, but she ran out of film. It was (and still is) too expensive to be worth it, and that's a shame.

This is a lense that might never get to share what it sees again. A point of view, silenced from repeating its insights. An artist with no canvas. A writer with no ink. A musician with no voice.

Lord, help us that we never be silenced by lack of medium. Let the words flow, the pictures form, and the music sing.

Let us never lose our way to tell our stories.

"Sometimes a story is the only way back from the darkness."

Andrew Peterson, The Warden and the Wolf King



Popular posts from this blog

Must be something about the spring

Every Captive Free

Why 14 year old me wouldn't recognize 20 year old me