Tea time

(Disclaimer: this post will hereby serve as evidence for the extent of my boredom today. I literally have nothing better to do with myself than blog about crackers. Watch closely towards the end as I became self aware of how lame my day has been.) 

Today I had entirely too much time on my hands, so I decided to make a snack for tea. (For the purposes of this post, let's pretend that I regularly have tea at 3:00.)

I was also watching Doctor Who (The Lazarus Experiment) in which the Doctor expressed his love for horsderves, and I thought to myself, "I like those too, Doctor." So I made some.



Recipe per cracker includes (but is certainly not limited to):

1) a tiny little baby slice of avocado
2) a tiny little baby piece of tomato (some are Rotel) 
3) a few tiny little baby pieces of shredded Colby Jack cheese
4) a few tiny little baby drops of hot sauce (from Taco Bell... They're just so sassy.)

Served with my current brand of spiced Chai, Stache. (I'm not too big a fan of this brand. My current favorites are Twinnings and Tazo.

..... Wow. Am I really so bored that I'm writing about tea brands? 

This post must be so boring.

I'm sorry.

I'm gonna end it now before it gets too awkward.

Sorry.

#ineedajob

Popular posts from this blog

Must be something about the spring

Every Captive Free

Why 14 year old me wouldn't recognize 20 year old me